ProjectSolutionz offers project & research assistance to final year undergraduate students.We also offer complete project materials for your approved project topics. You may make use of the Search Bar on our website to search for any related project topic or as well can engage a writer to have a your project written according to your prescription.
Should there be a any question you want to ask, you can contact us or Click on the Whatsapp Image on this page to chat directly with Us.
ProjectSoultionz exist to ensure that you have a better experience in writing your final year project.We also provide necessary assistance to undergraduates during their Assignments, Seminars and Term Papers. We are committed to serve you efficiently..
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1. Simply browse through our Research Project Categories/Departments, view our free chapter 1, table of content or abstract etc.
If satisfied with the Chapter One? place an order, if no, contact project solutions for more projects samples from our inexhaustible database.
Step 2. Place an order to request for complete project/research material, kindly provide all necessary contact details to enable us reach out to you as soon as possible.
Step 3. Once we confirm your payment, our completed project/research material(s) will be sent within 10 minutes and 30 minutes.
For inquiries and question, please feel free to Contact Projectsolutions
OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Using our service is LEGAL and IS NOT prohibited by any university/college policies
You are allowed to use the original model papers you will receive in the following ways:
- As a source for additional understanding of the subject
- As a source for ideas for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For PROPER paraphrasing (see your university definition of plagiarism and acceptable paraphrase)
- Direct citing (if referenced properly)
Thank you so much for your respect to the authors copyright.
Basic Guidelines on Research Project Writing for Universities, College of Education and Polytechnics in Nigeria. Undergraduate Research project is a basic requirement for all final year students in tertiary institutions. The students being supervised by an academic staff, carries out a pre-determined research within the area of their study. The supervisor receives proposals of the research interest, approve it, provide guidance and assess the work at the end. There are standards in the research build-up, actual research, presentation and print submissions. These put the students in shape for the strict rules they are to face after-school.
PRINCIPLE OF RESEARCH/PROJECT WRITING:
1. Use good grammar: Good grammar motivates good readers and attracts extra credit to the writer.
2. Write with clarity: Avoid contractions or abbreviations like; e.g, i.e, e.t.c.
3. Avoid plagiarism by using the common terms sparingly: Minimize the use of common words, keep your writing self-contained.
4. Master the art of organization: The format and style of writing is almost the same in every discipline, but differs in presentation. Hence, understand your discipline.
DEVELOPING A GOOD PROJECT
In developing the project content, the work is usually divided into five (5) chapters before any further division. The format is as follows.
1. Title page: This has the project topic, department, supervisor, month and year the project is written.
2. Certification: This is known as the approval page, where you certify that the project written by you is approved and signed by your supervisor and head of department.
3. Dedication: The project is usually dedicated to the Almighty God and to your parent
4. Acknowledgement: It is pertinent to acknowledge people who supports you during this research period, most especially your supervisor and guidance
5. Abstract: This is the summary of your entire work.
6. Chapter one-five: This is the body of the work.
7. References: These are the materials gathered and used for the work.
8. Appendix (where applicable)
BASIC TIPS FOR PROJECT WRITING:
Chapter one must have a proper linking in your write-up from the conceptual definition to the conclusion based on materials you assessed. It include; background, statement of problem, aims\objectives,research questions & hypothesis, significant ,scope and limitation and definition of terms.
Chapter two This reviews both the empirical and theoretical literature, it entails an exhaustive library research or referencing a paper.
Chapter 3 This describes the Methodology you are adopting for your research work, research design, data analysis, data source and period covered.
Chapter 4 Data presentation interpretation and result including testing the hypothesis.
Chapter 5 This is the last chapter in a research work. It includes the; summary, conclusion and recommendation.
As Compiled By Esther Nathaniel, a graduate of Biological Science Department from the prestigious State University of Calabar (CRUTECH), an active Content developer and resource person @ProjectSolutionz. She is also music tutor/teacher who specializes on various instruments like the keyboard, violin, flute, and guitar.