Welcome to the N-Power Programme
Decades of neglect on the right drivers of job creation has left a huge number of our youths without the skill, job, or economic means to survive. President Muhammadu Buhari’s led government is making deliberate efforts to address this vacuum through various social intervention programmes.
The COVID-19 pandemic has unravelled a number of challenges but it’s our duty as Government to intervene and support young people who are unable to find jobs and accelerate efforts to provide an enabling environment for businesses to create sustainable jobs.
Everyone deserves an opportunity to rise no matter their circumstance, educational background or belief.
Since inception, N-Power has trained over 500,000 beneficiaries in various vocational areas – farming, agro-processing, financial literacy, communication, digital skills amongst a host of others.
About 109,823 beneficiaries have gone on to set up businesses within their communities as a result of their training and time in the N-Power Programme. We are proud of the results so far and look forward to impacting even more Nigerians as we commence efforts to register a new batch of beneficiaries.
My team and I at the Ministry are committed to this programme and all efforts geared towards supporting the vulnerable. We are stronger together and we will make it through these trying times.
Sadiya Umar Farouq
Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development
Applying for the N-Power Volunteer programme
- Get your unique 11 digit Bank Verification Number (BVN) from your bank
- Ensure you have your school certificates, valid means of identification, and NYSC Certificate.
- Disclaimer: Picking a programme is not a guarnatee that you will be selected for it.
- N-Power application is FREE and you should pay no one to apply
- N-Power is a tenured programme and you will exit after the duration of the programme